If you have a boat cleaning service, you know you need to protect your company from potential liability issues that could arise from accidents or mistakes, but you may be unsure where to begin. Does your organization need coverage? What types of boat cleaner insurance should you get? Where do you obtain the right policy?
Companies That Need Coverage
Custom marine policies minimize liability exposures for businesses that provide the following type of services:
- Electrical, plumbing or other technical services
- Carpentry, painting or other finish work
- Hull cleaning
- Jobs related to riggings or sails
- Maintenance or repair of engines
- General Liability:This covers bodily injuries or damages that occur while performing work services.
- Protection and Indemnity:This protects your company if employees must operate a client’s vessel during the repair process.
- Ship Repairers LegalLiability: A policy of this kind covers ship damages that happen while the boat is in your care.
The Right Coverage
You should purchase insurance from an agency that has knowledge and experience in the marine industry.Boat cleaner insuranceis a specialized type of policy that covers the risks unique to your business.
Ensure that your company has the essential safeguards in place for life’s unexpected mishaps and events. Consult an agent with industry-specific expertise to help you get comprehensive coverage that protects you from financial loss.